Account confirmation is required. Please, check your email for the confirmation link.
First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!
The AV4IP is a high resolution, flexible video panel from ADJ. Each panel has a pixel pitch of 4.81mm with a configuration of a 3-in-1 RGB SMD1921 LED's. The panel is IP65 on the front and IP54 on the back, which allows for temporary outdoor use. The brightness is 4000 NITS. There are 2 LED modules per panel. This allows for easy serviceability. The AV4IP includes True 1 powerCon In/Out and etherCON In/Out water proof connections. This panel also features a Novastar receiving card.
The AV4IP is a great video solution for indoor or outdoor use. ADJ offers full packages with video processors, software, cabling, rigging bars and flight cases so that you have everything you need to get up and running.
• Pixel Pitch: 4.81mm (0.19”)
• LED Configuration: 3-in-1 SMD1921 LED
• Pixel Density: 104x104; 43264 (dot/m2)
• Panel Size :19.75” x 19.75” x 4” / 500 x 500 x 100mm
• Module Quantity: 2
• Module Size: 250 x 500mm
• Module Resolution: 52 x 104 pixels
• Panel Weight: 20 lbs. / 9kg.
• Surface Flatness: Gaps<0.5mm
• Brightness: 4000 NITS
• View Angle: Horizontal 140°/Vertical 140°
• Gray Scaler: 14-bit
• Brightness Adjustment: 0~100% 100 Levels
• Processing: 14-bit
• Input Voltage: 100~240V 50-60Hz
• Max. Power Consumption: 180W/per panel
• Ave. Power Consumption: 60W/per panel
• Connections Power/Data: Power = True1 powerCON In/Out; Data = etherCON In/Out
• Control Mode: Nova Star Synchronous System with Control via DVI
• Frame Update Frequency: 50-60Hz
• Scan Mode: 1/16
• Refresh Rate: 1920Hz
• Support Input: Composite, S-Video, Component, VGA, DVI, HDMI, HD_SDI
• Control Distance: Ethernet Cable <100m or Fiber Optic>120m
• Support VGA Mode: 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1280