Have your image in lights!
COOL INK CUSTOM GOBOD LED FIXTURES ONLY - This Item is Strongly Not Recommended
- Rush Processing will be assessed on orders that need shipped in 2 days or less.
- Rush Fee: $50
- Copies: $60
LED luminaires are increasingly used as projectors in stage or event lighting designs. Because many of these luminaires generate less heat than traditional stage lighting fixtures, it is now appropriate to use low cost gobos made on a plastic base in the luminaire Today's Cool Ink gobos use the same transparency material and similar production techniques as the i-Pro Slide Film. The plastic film provides superior ink absorption resulting in the best possible image resolution. The lightweight paper rim on Cool Ink gobos secure the plastic and protect the gobo. The adhesive, similar to that used and tested in the i-Pro process, makes the gobo more robust and prevents the product from wrinkling. Cool Ink gobos are an excellent solution for short term projections in some very low wattage LED luminaires. This product does not contain a true black background or a protective glass covering. This may give you fading of the black when projected and defects in the image if the ink is distorted. If you want to avoid these issue, consider using the Cool Ink HD gobo.
Please Note: Cool Ink and Cool Ink HD gobos are images printed with ink. The colors that will be projected will be limited due to the color mixing abilities of the printer itself. Colors may also be affected by color temperature of the light source itself. Colors requested may be projected darker or lighter depending on these factors.
COOL INK HD - Recommended for LED Fixtures
Cool Ink HD gobos are recommended when your artwork has a black background. Glass layers and bezels are added to the HD product to alleviate most issues caused by heat. Among the issues prevented are wrinkling of the plastic which can distort the image or melting of the plastic. The Cool Ink HD process, particularly for color or grey scale black and white images, offers a very high definition projection for short term applications. Rosco provides the same fast turnaround, usually just 24 hours from receiving your artwork to shipping the product, for both Cool Ink and Cool Ink HD gobos.
Please check with the fixture manufacturer, to insure that your LED luminaire will accept plastic gobos. Approved List
- Proofs will be made upon special request for a cost of $35, or automatically at no cost if we have to make changes to your artwork. Proofs may take up to 48 hours to arrive but most are available with 24 hours. Please note that requesting a proof may cause a slight delay in the production of your gobo.
- An order "canceled" after the lab begins to work on it will not be refunded the $35 proof fee.
- To request Proofs: Choose "Yes" in the Gobo Proof option when ordering.
HOW TO ORDER
New, Even Easier Process!
- Attach your artwork. File types of gif, jpg, pdf, png, psd, eps, ai are only accepted OR Use our art and text to build your own image.
- Once your artwork is created, download a preview, share on social media, send to your DJ, or place your order.
- Select your gobo 'Size' - We can make any size! If you don't see your size select "Other" at the bottom, type in your 'make and model' and we will do the rest.
- Select your 'Need By Date' - by clicking in the date field text box; then choose appropriate date on calendar.
- The processing date will automatically fill in the [Rush Field] if needed or not based on your need by date.
- Delivery necessary to meet your need by date will be automatically selected during checkout.
- Choose any additional copies you might need of the same size and artwork.
- For any special instruction on your gobo - Please use the add note field.