New Product! - 2.4G wireless DMX512 R/T Wireless DMX in your hand. All the power squeezed into an 5 pin XLR connector. No need to get systems that cost upwards of $3000. This product was tested and is currently being used on broadway touring shows Les Miserable and Billy Elliot. This is a must in every ones tool box for replacing those long complicated DMX lines that broke on the fly. Use keeping your set up clean or just to help load in go faster. Each wireless unit Male and Female are both transmitters and receivers for maximum configurability. StageSpot XLR Wireless DMX wireless receiver/transmitter transmits standard DMX512 protocol data wirelessly. It ensures a reliable DMX without any time delay. This product adopts a 2.4G ISM frequency section (globally open section) with unlimited permissions, utilizing a GFSK modulating with 126 channel high anti-jamming automatically jumping frequency.
- Tri-color LED display status and ID setting light.
- 126 channels with automatic jumping frequencies and high anti-jamming abilities to ensure reliability.
- Up to 7 different ID networks.
- User can use 7 individual wireless networks without any interfere from each other in the same area.
- Inset Network ID Button to prevent accidental changes.
- Single unit can either transmit or receive.
- Wirelessly broadcast and receive a full universe of DMX
- Communication distance: 400M (visible distance, some variances based on environment)
- Input voltage: 5VDC 500mA MIN
- Frequency section: 2.4G ISM RF 2.400 - 2.525 Total 126 channels
- Max transmitting power rate: 20dBm
- Receiver sensitive: -94dBm
- Signal port: 5 pin XLR USITT DMX-512 Standard