The compact RC4 Wireless LumenDimIO transceiver is both a transmitter and receiver that operates on the CRMX Lumen Radio platform that features the legendary RC4 ease of use and reliability. The LumenDimIO is easy to integrate with all of your current LumenRadio devices, and does so at an affordable price.
Like all transceivers, the LumenDimIO has two modes of operation. In transmitter mode, users can set the lowest and highest DMX channel using RC4 OneTouch; the default is a full 512 channel universe. In receiver mode, any number of LumenDimIO receivers may be used; the DMX specification states that up to 32 devices may be used on DMX output. The LumenDimIO, which is similar to the RC4 Wireless DMXio transceiver, exceeds this requirement and is capable of driving additional devices. The LumenDimIO is also internally protected against static discharge and excessive line loading. The LumenDimIO will generally work reliably up to 200' (60m). Line-of-sight is not generally required, but dense objects between units — like concrete walls — will attenuate the radio signal and reduce the available range.
RC4 LumenDimIO Specifications
- Wireless DMX Protocol: LumenRadio CRMX
- Dimensions: 3.4” x 2.3” x 1.55” nominal (approx. 86mm x 59mm x 40mm)
- Weight: 3.60oz
- Mounting flanges extend an additional 0.5? (13mm), for a bottom footprint of 4.4? x 2.3? (112mm x 59mm)
- 5-pin male and female XLRs for DMX in and out, hardwired together
- Standard 2.1mm power receptacle, center positive
- Internal jumper option to take power from XLR pins 4 and 5
- Power Input: 6VDC – 35VDC, 100mA. One (1) AC POWER ADAPTOR INCLUDED free of charge with each transmitter purchased. International purchasers will receive a multiprong adaptor with connections for Europe, UK, Australia, and North America. North American customers will receive a standard adaptor for use in USA and Canada.
- DMX Input: meets USITT DMX512/1990(4us) with 1-second data hold after dropout
- DMX Output: straight-thru hardware connection from DMX input to output
- Optional DMX channel limiting: set lowest and highest channel using RC4 OneTouch (default is full 512-channel universe)
- Any number of LumenDimIO receivers may be used in a system
- DMX Output: meets USITT DMX512/1990
- The DMX specification allows up to 32 devices on a DMX output. The DMXio data output exceeds this requirement and is capable of driving additional devices
- Internally protected against static discharge and excessive line loading
RC4 LumenDimIO DMX Protocol Compliance
- DMX inputs and outputs comply with USITT DMX512/1990(4us)
- LumenDimIO receiver output replicates LumenDimIO transmitter input, providing the same number of DMX channels and the same number of packets per second (pps)
- Minimum number of DMX channels per packet: 1
- Maximum number of DMX channels per packet: 512
- Maximum packet-per-second rate: 44pps with 512 channels, 10000pps with 1 channel
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.