This product has been discontinued and remains here for reference only. Please feel free to contact us with any questions concerning. Thank You
5512 The RX2 Reciever :
The WDS Rx2 Receiver is a full-featured WDS Wireless DMX Receiver for use wherever a mains powered wireless DMX Receiver is needed. The WDS Rx2 receives DMX data as a radio signal, and outputs that data as standard DMX 512 via its DMX OUTPUT connector. The Rx2 is ETL Listed to UL 508A.
The Rx2 is equipped with the following features:
1. Antenna: The antenna is position-able and may be removed for shipping or storage; unscrew to remove. Do not over-tighten when attaching the antenna as the internal cabling can be broken
2. POWER LED (L1): This LED indicates the unit has Power and is in range of a Transmitter. This LED will light Red to indicate power is connected, and change to Amber whenever a correctly configured Transmitter is detected.
3. RF LED (L2): This LED lights Red when the unit is receiving RF DMX data and Green when outputting standard DMX. Since the unit begins outputting DMX as soon as it receives RF, this LED normally appears amber when receiving/outputting
4. RADIO CHANNEL select switch: Switch positions 1-8 select (settings 9 & 0 are reserved for diagnostics and special functions).
5. ID DIP switch: This 2 position DIP switch works with the Radio Channel select switch to permit selection of any of the 32 available radio channels,
6. RESET switch: This switch is recessed to prevent un-intentional operation. Press with a pen or other similar device to reset the Rx2's internal processors.
7. DMX OUTPUT, 5P XLR Female: This is a standard DMX 512 output. Connect to WDS Dimmers or other DMX devices
8. Auto-ranging Mains Power Connection. Connect to 100~240 VAC 50/60 Hz. Although provided with a standard North American NEMA 5-15P ("Edison") power plug, the Rx2 will work with any mains power voltage within the 100~240 VAC 50/60 Hz range.
9. C-Clamp Attachment: The Rx2 can be fitted with a standard theatrical C-clamp for pipe and truss mounting.
he WDS Wireless Data System represents the latest innovation in wireless DMX 512 control technology. The WDS System is compact, durable, flexible, economical, and simple to use.
DMX 512 control data from any standard DMX 512 console is input to the WDS Transmitter, which broadcasts it to the WDS Receiver (or Receivers). The WDS Receiver then outputs the signal as standard DMX 512 data, which can then be connected via standard cables to WDS 15A Dimmers or other devices such as moving lights, effects, etc.