The R40 borderlight is a multi-lamp, compartmented striplighting luminaire designed for use as a general wash of light, and is available wired for three- or four-circuit operation for use when color separation or blending is desired. Manufactured standard in portable lengths of 6 feet (three or four circuits), 71⁄2 feet (three circuits), and 8 feet (four circuits), the R40 is also available in custom lengths and with custom circuitry, sockets spaced on 6′′ centers. The luminaire can be used for toning, fill, or cyclorama lumination from both above and below.
- Rugged 20-gauge steel housing
- Compartmented for color separation
- 3- and 4-circuit portable units have feed-through wiring
- Medium screw-base sockets on 6′′ centers
- Spring-loaded color-frame holder
- Floor trunnion, combination glass roundel frames, and safety cable with spring clip included
- Three 36′′ Teflon® lead wires per circuit on portable units
- U.L.- and c.U.L.-listed for 300-watt lamps, 2400 watts per circuit
- Made in the U.S.A.