TMB is proud to present an all-in-one DMX tester, router, and disaster recovery unit; the DMX DataLynx! Quickly switch between two lighting consoles (up to 4 DMX universes per console) to test cables and moving lights, diagnose and display DMX data, as well as backup scenes from any console. All this inside a durable, lightweight unit casing ideal for touring or permanent installation.
SAFETY BACKUP AND CONSOLE SWITCHING
- Acts as a safety backup to the main console.
- Records or creates up to 10 back-up looks from the main console in seconds. 2048 channels each
- Automatically or manually accesses any or all of the back-up in the event of a DMX failure.
- Instantly switches between any two DMX consoles with up to four outputs each, with no cable swapping.
DMX DATA BUFFERING
- Buffers DMX data for extended cable runs.
- Performs all standard DMX test routines (Transmit Some, One, All, Auto Fade One, Auto Fade All channels).
- Displays DMX data as decimal, percentage or hex values.
- Transparently reads and diagnoses DMX data packets; even during a show.
- Tests cables through the entire system, including through opto-splitters.
- Tests multiple moving fixtures at any starting address in any DMX universe using editable fixture libraries.
- The DDL has nearly 200 moving fixtures in the PC Downloader fixture libraries.
- Incorporates opto-isolation on input and output groups to prevent ground loops and static problems.
- 7 button keypad interface.
- Front panel power and console select switches.
- Backlit 16x2 character LCD.
- Easy to see front panel LEDs display the user configuration and data status at a glance.
- Switch selectable 115V/60HZ or 230V/50HZ operation.
- User configurations and data memory are retained for over 5 years by an internal lithium battery.