Account confirmation is required. Please, check your email for the confirmation link.
First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer, and been replaced by the Ion XE found here.
With the ease, power and operational style of Eos in a small, affordable package, Ion's small footprint 19" wide only is the perfect solution for space-challenged environments and small venues. Providing fully integrated control of conventional and moving lights, Ion packs a punch.
Elegant, highly intuitive and simple to use, Ion will satisfy the needs of beginners and pros alike. But you don't need a PhD in Ion to use it! Start with the everyday (channel 5 at full) and let the full potential of Ion like the powerful effects package, marking and timing functions unfold with your experience. And it's an easy step from Ion to Eos, so the knowledge gained will work for you professionally for years to come.
Ion sports a generous programming keypad, dedicated encoders for non-intensity parameter control, a grand master and blackout button, as well as a master split fader. For more hands on control, Ion hosts up to six USB fader wings the 1x20, 2x10 and 2x20 - for a total of 240 additional submasters with paging controls. The desk can support one or two external high-resolution DVI monitors, which can also be touchscreens.
Ion is available in three models - 1000, 1500, 2000- and in three basic configurations 1024, 1536, 2048 outputs. Each of these versions supports channel numbering from 1 10,000. A networked Ion system can support four discrete control inputs, including a combination of Ion desks, Ion Remote Processor Units - for synchronized backup or stand-alone lighting applications, Net3 Remote Video Interfaces or PC's running the Eos Client Software. Remote control is also provided with the Net3 Radio Focus Remote.
* Available in 1024, 1536, 2048, 2560 or 3072 output configurations
* Dedicated master playback fader pair
* Dedicated grand master and blackout switch
* 999 cue lists
* 200 active playbacks
* 300 submasters
* 4 x 1000 palettes (Intensity, Focus, Color, Beam
* 1000 presets, effects and macros
* 4 pageable encoders
* Channel summary or table views, user configurable in live/blind
* Blind spreadsheet views
* Offline programming on PC (Vista or XP) and native on Macintosh (OS X Power PC or Intel
* Data import from ETC Obsession, Express/ion, Emphasis and Strand Show files via ASCII
* Show file compatibility with Eos and Element
* Client/server networking and synchronized backup
* Supports up to two high-resolution DVI monitors
* Integral LCD for softkeys and non-intensity parameter control
* 2 x DMX512 outputs, RDM ready
* ETCNet2 and Net3 native
* Hard disk memory and USB compatible external storage
* MIDI In/Out (additional time code functions via external gateways
* Contact Closure Triggers
* 5 multipurpose USB bus (pointing devices,printer, mouse, keyboard, touchscreens, flash drives)