Hundreds of thousands of ETC Sensor dimmer modules are lighting up venues everywhere. Professionals choose them because they are cost effective and deliver maximum reliability with a minimum failure rate. Known for technical elegance, Sensor's highly integrated design means fewer parts for fewer failures. And Sensor's plug-in modularity allows for more configuration, customization and easy maintenance. Sensor modules meet your system's unique needs, offering a wide variety of rise times to customize to your noise requirements and a wide variety of amperage's to match your fixture inventory. And you can choose the specialty module that best suits your purposes, including Fluorescent, Relay, Constant Circuit Breaker, Delta, and GFCI module versions. ETC is looking out for you: Advanced Features dimmer modules contain embedded current and voltage sensors. These sensors constantly monitor dimmer-status information, which is analyzed by the control electronics to diagnose and report dimmer-specific load changes (individual lamp failures) or dimmer module faults.
Standard modules include the D20, D20E, D20AF, D50AF, D100AF as well as the D20F, CC20, and R20.
• Elegant electrical and mechanical design
• 10A, 15A, 20A, 25A, 50A, and 100A dimmer capacities
• 100V, 120V and 230V versions
• 350µs, 500µs and 800µs rise times
• Rated for 100% duty cycle and 100% current capacity
• Fluorescent and Constant Circuit Breaker modules available
• Advanced Features optional on most modules
Click here to view Sensor Dimmer Module Downloads